Editing Policy and Publication Terms
We are glad that you chose our magazine.
To receive your articles, you can send us a message on the magazine’s messenger, or e-mail at [email protected]
- The magazine receives all articles and topics submitted to it, but the magazine management is not obligated to publish all the contributions it receives.
- The magazine does not have to inform the sender of the reason for rejecting the submitted article, and the matter is subject to the full discretion of the editor-in-chief, and the vision and policy of the magazine.
- When the articles and topics submitted are accepted, the journal management can modify the materials sent for clarification or linguistic proofreading, amend a historical or scientific error, and delete everything that contradicts the journal’s methodology and policy.
The editor will reserve the full right to edit and review any document to be published.
The timing of publication will remain under the editor’s full discretion.
- The editor will inform the sender at the moment of publication.
The content should not conflict with religious/ethical standards in Arab countries.
It should not be misleading or provide unverified information.
It must not be a promoter of what has been proven harmful to health and the environment.
- About promoting businessmen, projects, associations, various businesses and others, they are defined in one general article, and this remains subject to the full discretion of the editor-in-chief, and by the vision and policy of the magazine.
- If you want to advertise with us, it is agreed upon with the relevant department in a way that does not harm the editorial policy of the magazine.
Articles and topics must have:
- Credibility and objectivity.
- The article shall not be less than 300 words.
- A clear introduction.
- The article is divided into paragraphs and titles.
- Adopting short sentences and phrases whenever possible, and using the necessary punctuation marks.
- Mention the keywords for the article.
- The topic and objectives of the article and its importance.
- Mention the sources of information with their links to return to them when necessary.